0 Flares 0 Flares ×
- While I have done my best to only post legitimate offers, coupons, specials, and freebies, the links listed on Raising A Family On A Budget are administered by outside companies and/or individuals. Raising A Family On A Budget gives no warranties, expressed or implied, and is not responsible for damages incurred by the users of this site. All information is provided as is, and all trademarks are property of their respected owners.
- Raising A Family On A Budget does not have any control over how and when users actually receive an offer. That is the sole responsibility of the merchant making the offer. Raising A Family On A Budget does not have any direct connection with the merchants making the offers listed, nor do I endorse or take any responsibility of any kind for the offers listed on this site. They may limit the quantities of their offers, change them, or remove them at any time. Use your judgment and contact the companies at your own risk.
- When completing offers for freebies or samples, you are automatically giving that company the right to send you emails. Please be aware that you will receive emails. Companies will send you every offer they have available in attempts to generate sales. Thatâ€™s the point of freebies and samples.
- These emails ARE NOT SPAM. You have provided them with your email and they can legally email you. If these emails become an annoyance, you can opt out. The law requires that email recipients are given an opt-out method. Companies must provide a return email address or another Internet-based response mechanism that allows a recipient to ask to be removed from the list and to not receive future email messages.
- It is recommended that you use a seperate email address when signing up for freebies and samples.