Did you know that hitting your daily Swagbucks goal can earn you some high value bonuses?
Each day, Swagbucks challenges all of its members to hit a specific minimum goal – usually somewhere between 70 and 120 Swagbucks – during the course of a day. When you hit your daily goal, you earn a Daily Bonus of 10% of the days goal (Goal: 70 SB = Bonus: 7 SB). Any time you go to the Swagbucks main page, you can check on your progress towards meeting today’s goal. Since Swagbucks is based on the west coast, the count down timer is a nice touch. Midnight here in PA means you still have 3 hours to achieve your goal!
Swagbucks likes to reward consistency too. If you hit your daily goal on a consecutive basis, you will be rewarded.
All bonuses are awarded on or around the fifth of the month, so you have to wait a little bit to see your rewards. When your bonuses are awarded you will see them in your Ledger on the “My Swagbucks” page, and they will be broken down as two line items. Bonuses do not count towards your daily goal for the new month.
I have consistently hit my daily goals each & every day since February 26, with the exception of in June where I took a week off of Swagbucks when I had the baby.
My daily routine looks like this:
- Start SwagTV app on my phone (available for iOS, Android, & Kindle Fire devices) – earn 50 SB per day
- Start my web browser with the Toolbar installed – earn 1 SB per day
- Answer the daily poll – earn 1 SB per day
- Complete the NOSO by clicking “skip” on each offer – earn 2 SB per day
Total of 54 Swagbucks earned with little to no effort.
To make up the difference I like to use the new feature – Encrave. You can find a link to the Encrave page by clicking on the teal blue “e” button on the Swagbucks toolbar.
Once you are on the Encrave page, there are numerous tasks for you to complete that will total around 50 SB, however some of the offers expire during the day. Start on the bottom of the page and complete those tasks first as they are the first to expire. When a task is complete there will be a check mark on it. Sometimes, you can complete the same task multiple times. In those cases, a check mark won’t appear until after you have completed the task the maximum number of times.
You want other ways to earn Swagbucks? No problem. Here are the most popular ways to earn:
- Search: Do you search for things online? Of course, everyone does! By using the Swagbucks search engine the way you would any other, you’ll be periodically rewarded with SwagBuck search wins.
- SBTV: Entertainment news, cooking techniques/recipes and technology trends are just some of the things you can learn about while watching videos on Swagbucks TV. As you watch, see the SBTV meter increase in the upper right-hand corner. Once the meter fills up, you earn SwagBucks!
- Shop & Earn: Who doesn’t love to shop? But what if you could combine the thrill of shopping with the thrill of earning Swag Bucks, all conveniently in one place? At Shop & Earn, you’ll find over 700 of your favorite retailers, all offering a Swag Buck rebate for every dollar you spend. These do not post for an entire month, so if you are trying to hit today’s goal, be aware that shopping won’t help today, but it will help in a month when they post.
- Games: Have fun playing games online, and you’ll be so entertained you won’t even notice that you’re earning Swag Bucks for it! Be sure to enter in tournaments for a chance to win bigger Swag Buck payouts. For every 2 games you play, you will be awarded 2 Swagbucks.
- Special Offers:Complete the offers that appeal to you and watch the Swagbucks pile in. Even better, there are a lot of offers that are absolutely FREE like watching a short video, visiting a website or even downloading an app to your phone. I recommend only completing special offers that do not require you to in put a credit card or make a purchase.
- Surveys: Brands want your opinion and are shelling out Swag Bucks for it! Check out your Trusted Survey dashboard every day to see which surveys you qualify for and get ready to earn big!
- SwagCodes: A Swag Code is a promotional code for swagbucks.com that will give you a few Swag Bucks when correctly entered on your page. They can be found on any of the official Swagbucks pages (Facebook, SB Blog, Twitter, YouTube, and Flikr) and occasionally in the Swagbucks Toolbar. They are available for either a limited time. When you get a code, enter it by clicking on the “gear” on the upper right side of your Swagbucks page. When I find out about a SwagCode, I share a post on the Raising A Family On A Budget FB page. I don’t get all of the codes, but when I do find something, I’m happy to share.
Now that you know the tricks to earning Swagbucks, go get started! Earn those Swagbucks, hit your goals, and get yourself some awesome FREE gift cards and merchandise.
Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day – search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.