A friend recently asked me if using Ebates was really worth it. They’ve checked out the site and the idea of earning 1-9% when they were shopping online just didn’t seem worth it to them. I thought about it for a minute, then pointed out all of the reasons why I think Ebates is “worth it”.
- You are going to shop online anyway so why not get paid for it?
- Even low percentages add up! Think of it as the coin jar for your online purchases. You still put the pennies in the jar and it fills up to something substantial!
- Money is paid out every quarter, and you can see your earnings directly on their page.
- Get credit for referring your friends! Tell your friends how to save money with Ebates, and you will get $5 for each friend who signs up, and they will get a $10 gift card!
- You can still use your coupons and promo codes so you can be saving money while you are making money
- Even when you use gift cards or company credit, like that which you earn from Groupon or Mamasource, you will still earn cash back on your transaction!
And in case you still aren’t sure, here is a snap shot of my account and how much I’ve made from Ebates since signing up last December:
The next round of checks will be mailed in February, and I’m looking forward to this one to help with putting in a garden this spring. My Big Fat Check is going to be for over $31! Now that is real money and so worth it!
I have not been asked to write this review of Ebates, and have not been compensated in any way. All opinions are strictly my own and based on my personal experiences with the company. I have included my referral link in this post.