Planning a trip to Disney? Not sure where to start? Or have an idea, but would love some FREE tips, expert advice and discount monitoring? This is where Victoria from Cupcake Castles Travel Company, LLC comes in.
She helped one family save over $300 just by switching a meal plan option! Let her review your plans and see if she can help, or we can start from the quote phase.
Each month Cupcake Castle Travel Company offers great specials… some have saved families over $200 on top of their direct from Disney discounts!
It’s simple, visit their website and submit a quote, you can plan as far in advance as you would like… then Victoria will contact you to begin planning. It costs you nothing!
Did you know that children under 3 eat for free and don’t require park tickets? Did you know only a $200 deposit holds your hotel for tons of future discounts? Do you know what resorts have their OWN busses? She can help you with all of this & more!
As a graduate of Disney’s College of Knowledge, Victoria is excited to provide you with unmatched service ~ she sprinkles your planning with magic!
Cupcake Castle Travel Company, LLC focuses 100% on Disney Travel!
What you get when you book your Disney vacation through Cupcake Castle Travel Company, LLC:
- She offers Continuous discount monitoring – even if the promotion comes out after you book, it will get applied AS SOON as it comes out!
- Concierge-style planning – park maps, park hours, personalized itineraries, parade schedules, fireworks schedules.. and MUCH more!
- Personalized websites for each client – detailed info, all in one location. No stone left unturned!
- Direct contact with Victoria, your agent – email and phone communication, directly with your agent – not a different person each time.
- Advanced Dining Reservations – we will make them for you! Based on your feedback, we will work to put you at the best restaurants Disney has to offer!
- Magical Express, ground transportation to & from Orlando International
- Airline Reservations ~ if you need them
- Travel Insurance
- Dinner Show Reservations
Disclaimer: Vacation package quotes are subject to change and are based strictly on availability at the time of booking. A $200 deposit is required to book your trip. She can place a courtesy hold on your quote to lock in the rate quoted for 7 days after the hold is placed, however a deposit is the only guarantee. Please note – this quote is not a contract. Services are free – serious inquiries only, please.
For more information about Cupcake Castle Travel Company, LLC or to begin planning your Disney vacation, check out her website or “LIKE” them on Facebook.