I am so excited to be going to BlogHer ’12 in NYC from August 2-4! This will be my first time to NYC in over a decade which is exciting enough, but add to that thousands of bloggers coming together to connect, learn and inspire, and this will be one amazing trip!
We couldn’t have gotten to this point without you and we want to “share the love” with the business partners that made our growth possible!
With more than 4,500 bloggers attending this event, this is a great opportunity for us to share your business. You can have your name/business put on the t-shirts we wear during the conference, get listed on the business cards we will be distributing, and get shout outs on the RAFOAB website as well as on Shop4Charity. In the city that never sleeps, that’s a 24-hour walking advertisement of your company!
As a bonus, I will continue to wear the conference t-shirt (once it has gone through the laundry; raising a family on a budget definitely burns the calories) when I go to the gym and when I’m out running errands, so locals will see your business being promoted long after BlogHer ’12 is over.
Need ideas on how much to give me your money donate?
- $1 Donation – Our thanks and gratitude & your name listed as a supporter on Raising A Family On A Budget. I also promise to think happy thoughts about you at least once a week.
- $10 Donation – Your name/business name listed on our conference t-shirt. It’s going to be a very snazzy shirt, I promise!
- $25 Donation – Your name/business name, phone number and/or website listed on the t-shirt and a shout out on the Raising A Family On A Budget website, now with over 3,400 unique visitors!
- $50 Donation – All of the above, plus a listing as our sponsor on the RAFOAB website with a link to your blog or business through the end of September.
- $75 Donation – All of the above, plus a 1/4 page ad in the Shop4Charity program book, and a jar of homemade jam or pickles fresh from my kitchen.
- $100 Donation – All of the above, plus a listing as our sponsor to BlogHer ’12 on the business cards we will be sharing during the conference, and a dozen homemade jumbo cupcakes delivered to your door (local delivery only – otherwise they come via USPS). Who doesn’t LOVE CUPCAKES!?! And yes, my famous Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes or Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes are on the menu.
Thank you all for your wonderful support of Raising A Family On A Budget, and I look forward to helping promote your business in NYC!
Advertising Deadline of Tuesday 7/17.