There are so many area water parks and amusement parks here in NJ/PA. Below is a listing of just a few of them with their water park pricing as listed on their websites (for more details on any of the below parks, please click on the link).
- Sahara Sam’s – $32.95 per person, $20.95 after 3:30p
- CoCo Key – $32.99 per person
- Clementon Park/Splash World – $27.99 per person when you buy tickets online, $39.99 at the park, $21.99 after 4pm
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor – $34.99 per person online
- Land of Make Believe – Adults $23, Children $25, Under 24 months FREE (includes water park & amusement park in admission price + FREE parking)
- Morey’s Pier – They offer a wide variety of pricing, but it appears that the best deal is for a Morning Family of 4 Special at $88 (good from opening until 12:30p)
- Gillian’s Island Waterpark – They offer a wide variety of pricing options from $17.95-$25.95 per person depending on age and how long of a trip you plan on having
- Casino Pier Breakwater Beach – Different pricing options available based on age & combination passes for amusements as well from $13.95 (senior admission), $23.95 (under 48″), $29.95 (over 48″) to combo passes that start at $39.95
If you want to save money at any of these or other are water parks/amusement parks, check out your Entertainment Book, Kid’s Stuff Coupon Books as well as many fast food outlets and WaWa stores for discount coupons.
Please comment below with where you have found discount coupons to these and other area water parks, or if there is another local venue that I didn’t include.
The above parks are just the ones I know of in and around NJ. I have not received any compensation for mentioning them in this post.